Thank you for doing business with us and becoming a part of our community at Still Magic (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are devotedly committed to protecting your personal information and your privacy rights.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
We collect the following type of data from our users in accordance to our policy:
- ID details such as your name
- contact Information such as email address, landline
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- operating system (automatically collected)
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We store and collect data which is either given to us by our users at their free will. Or data is automatically collected through the “Website”.
WHEN DO WE COLECT DATA?
At Still Magic, we collect data in the following situations, in accordance to our policy when:
- you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means
- you complete surveys that we use for research purposes at your free will
- you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel
- you choose to receive marketing communications from us
- you utilize our services;
AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION
From the time that you access the Website and our services, we will collect your Data automatically to collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation in the future. This information may include; your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
THE USE OF DATA
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our products / services
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
We may use your Data to show you Still Magic adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Still Magic adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
We may share your Data in accordance to our policies with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors
- to make contact with you when specific requests from you have been made to receive information;
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Password protected accounts and IDs.
- Data stored over on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please keep us informed if any data changes occur during the period for which we hold it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Still Magic has carefully chosen certain types of cookies, and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current national Cookie Laws of New Zealand.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Still Magic to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of New Zealand. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
You may contact Still Magic by email at email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]